Thursday, June 19, 2008

YIKES!!!

Sorry about the down time on our blog. Ryan and I have been trying to "catch up" with technology here in LA (Lower Alabama, as they say down here). We have had to reteach ourselves how to use typewriters, rabbit ear antenna's, writing checks, cancel our dental insurance (it is not a need here in the south, missing teeth are the "in" thing). I could keep going but I will be nice and stop. We have a lot of pictures we want to post so y'all can see what we have been up to. So here we go......WOW, can't remember how to load our pictures onto this blog! You will all have to wait until Ryan can help his technologically challenged wife!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

You are so funny! You absolutely make me laugh. LA in deed.

Jess said...

It was good to check out your blog. I can't wait to hear from you. I am glad you are back in the States... check out our blog at http://djk2w.blogspot.com.

Miss you guys
Jess

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing those pictures, Micah! xoxo

Heidi Louise said...

Its about frickin' time you came back. I had to get a new phone and lost your number in the mean time. Will you call me? We have so much to catch up on!