Monday, May 11, 2009

My Brother

We got news last night that my brother Jackson passed away. We are flying out to Utah on Tuesday. We think the funeral will be on Friday. We will let everyone know more when we find out what is going on. Please keep my mom and dad in your prayers. My heart aches for what they are going through right now. Times like this make you wish you lived closer to home. We are all going to miss Jackson, but we know he is in a much better place. We feel that he has been able to finally find happiness, something that he seldom felt here on earth. We love you Jax and are already missing you.

9 comments:

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

So sad to hear Micah! I do hope you and your family will have the comfort that you need.

Brianne said...

Oh Micah, I am so sorry. We will keep your whole family in our prayers. Please let me know if there is anything we can do. I would love to take your kids if you ever need. Love you.

Jenny H said...

Micah, I am sorry for you and your family. I hope you and your parents are able to find some comfort. You will all be in my prayers as well.

Christine Short said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news. I will be praying that your family and those close to Jackson find comfort.

Jess said...

Micah, I am so sorry. I just talked to your Dad. He sounded like there might just be some peace in all of this.... I hope so. I will see you at the Viewing on Thursday and the Funeral on Friday. You are ALWAYS in my prayers.
Love you.
Jess

Randi Wright said...

Micah, I am so sorry to hear about Jackson. You are your family will be in our prayers.

Jane said...

Micah, I've been thinking about you like crazy since I heard the news. I'm so sorry you guys have to go through everything. I'll definitely be praying for you all.

Heather said...

micah, i found your blog through jess. i'm so sorry about jackson. it is so tragic. your family will be in my prayers. your family is adorable & you look so good. i hope you are doing well. once again i'm so sorry. jackson was a great guy. he will be missed.

xo
heather {wilson} miller

Karyn said...

Micah,
I am so sorry about your brother.
May you and your family be blessed in the comfort you need!
Love,
Karyn