Tuesday, November 6, 2007

HALLO-WEENIE

We witnessed a miracle this halloween. Ryan was
actually around for halloween this year! Ryan has missed halloween the past 4 years. He was either doing training somewhere or in Iraq. It was nice to have an extra set of hands around to help with trick-or-treating.










Oakley was more concerned about keeping the glow stick in her mouth then getting candy.











I guess this is how Ultimus Prime poses













Ain't that cute









A big round of applause for Ryan, our blossoming photographer. "These wheels, they never stop turning!" (Dad, you may be the only one who gets that)







Kobe and Ryan went out to the woods by our house to see if they could catch any bugs. Just look at the kid, how could you not love him!









When they got home, their bug catchers were empty and their memory cards were full!

4 comments:

Sunee said...

Wow-great costumes guys. It took me a while to figure out who was the boy and who the girl was. You guys are hot. At least Kobe and Coco looked soooo cute!!! Great pics Ryan.

Sunee said...

Oh I forgot, It's nice to see you are teaching Coco how to smoke at such a tender, young age. What in the heck is your front door made of, plastic??? never seen anything like it.

Brianne said...

MICAH!!! I just saw that you commented on Amy's blog and I got so excited that you have one!! Can I just say that Oakley is BEAUTIFUL! And I can't get over that Ryan and Kobe have the exact same smile in the reunited picture. I love all your pictures and I got teary at the one of Kobe's welcome home sign. What a darling family! We will all have to get together when you come home for Christmas!

Heidi Louise said...

Yes Sunee I can attest it is made of plastic.

Who knew you had woods near your house? LOL Seeing these pictures makes me miss you and makes me want to come back to Germany.

Oakley and Kobe look so cute! And again, I agree with Sunee, congrats on teaching Oakley how to smoke at such a young age. She'll have the "Black Lung" before you know it!

COME HOME NOW DAM*IT(Did you like my abbreviating?) I am trying so hard to be good!