Sunday, August 3, 2008

Daddy Daughter Time


One Saturday I needed to go to Dothan (The closest "BIG" city.....it has a Target, Old Navy, TJMaxx, and Sam's Club.....that's about all!)
Oakley wasn't feeling well so I left her home with Ryan and took Kobe with me.
When I got home Ryan had taken these pictures of Oakley. In about 15 minutes this is what she did.

She started out in the bathroom with a box of kleenex to take care of her runny nose.


















Next she went to her room and emptied out her blanket drawer for her babies





















Next she went to our room and got into Ryan's "off limits Oakley drawer".
When are men going to learn that there is no such thing as off limit drawers with a toddler in the house?













Next Oakley went back to her room. She got her coloring books, crayons, and a few board games out.



















Then she went back into our bathroom to clean our shower














After this Ryan said he put her down for a nap so he could get something done! I just laughed.

1 comment:

Jess said...

That is soooo what happens when you put the DAD in charge. I bet he left if all for you to clean up, huh!?!