Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Morning Continued












The kids opening more presents.


















I almost started to cry when I opened my present from Ryan and the kids. It was a gift certificate for a cleaning company to come clean our house! That was one of my all time favorite gifts ever! Cleaning and being pregnant don't mix well with me and I guess Ryan really did heard my complaints about the matter!
















My attempt at chocolate covered caramels. They look better then they tasted. After I made them I realized I had bought the wrong kind of chocolate. Better luck next year!






















Kobe enjoying our present from Grandma and Grandpa Topham-The Wii. That thing has given our family hours of entertainment! Thanks G&G T!

2 comments:

Jenny H said...

OH!! I dream of a cleaning company gift...how thoughtful!
PS - I like your picture on top.

Karyn said...

Micah,
I have really enjoyed your blog. Your kids are beautiful!! How much longer are you guys at Rucker?
Scott is taking a command there in 2010. I hope you guys will still be there!
Take care,
Karyn Halverson