Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Update #2

Well my doctor decided to change my induction date once again to this Thursday the 16th! He decided to change it last Thursday while I was at my weekly check up. Let's just say I thought we were about to do round two in losing another baby. Too many things were starting to happen with this baby that happened with losing our second baby. We did an ultrasound to check to see if she would be ready to come out then. Everything looked good and she was even measuring at 7lbs already. So for my state of mind and my doctors we decided to induce me on the 16th. My doctor has been so nice and understanding. Him and his wife had the same experience as we did so he has been so good about everything. He was going out of town this weekend for Easter so he gave me his cell phone number just in case I needed to get a hold of him. We will let everyone know how Thursday goes!!!!!

5 comments:

Jenny H said...

Yay!!! She will be here soon, and peace of mind will return!
You and your family will be in my prayers this week.

Brianne said...

I am so excited for you! You are so lucky to have such a great Dr. who knows what you have been through. We will keep you in our prayers. Can't wait for a post of pictures!!

Autumn said...

Thinking of you!!

The 6 W's said...

Hey Micah! I found your blog from Christine S's. I'm going to add you to my blogroll! I'll be praying for you guys! Can't wait to see pics of the sweet baby!

Jess said...

She will be just a beautiful as you are. You and your family will be in our prayers. Thank goodness for good doctors, huh?! We can't wait to see the pictures. My family all wishes you the best and asks about you all the time. They miss you and are excited for your little one to come. Trish still asks about Chuck (of course) and my Mom and Dad miss having you around.